CU International Club Student Scholarship
Scholarship awards are based on a combination of academics, merit, extra-curricular activities and financial need.
- Attend Cameron University as a F-1 student
- Be an active, paid member of the CU International Club
- Maintained a full-time status for at least 2 semesters at CU
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0 each semester
- Official Transcript - with Spring grades posted
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of active membership of the CU International Club
- Personal Statement
- For top consideration, provide a one page essay explaining your interest in the degree program you have chosen and why you believe you are deserving and/or in financial need of a scholarship. If you are uploading an attachment, please be sure it has your name in the upper right hand corner so that it may be matched to your application accurately.
* Application and required documentation due no later than May 12th of the current year.