C. Glyn and Virginia C. Mitchell Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of this endowed scholarship fund is to provide financial assistance to students in their four years of education at Cameron University through assistance specifically with tuition, fees, and books.
- Graduate of high school located within Tillman County or Cotton County
- To be eligible, recipient(s) must have a cumulative High School Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- To retain the scholarship, recipient(s) must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in college level classwork.
- To retain the scholarship, recipient must be enrolled in a minimum of 15 credit hours per regular semester at Cameron University continuously.
- Recipient may retain this scholarship for a maximum of 8 semesters.