This scholarship will serve to assist students enrolled in the Military Sciences in order to help them complete either a baccalaureate or graduate degree and to encourage them to join the ROTC program ad pursue an officer's commission in the United States Army.
- Recipient must be a full-time student
- Recipient must be enrolled in at least one Military Science course or demonstrate an intent to become a member of the ROTC Department
- Preference will be given to students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Recipients will be outstanding cadets who have demonstrated financial need and/or superior leadership skills as determined by the ROTC program cadre
- Once selected, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if he/she continues to meet the scholarship criteria. No student will receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support