Community members considering entering the field of teaching are invited to attend “CU Become a Teacher,” free, specialized workshops presented by the Cameron University Department of Education. The workshops will cover the multiple pathways for becoming a teacher including options for individuals with an earned degree in a non-education field and for working professionals seeking a Bachelor's degree in Education.
Workshop dates and locations for the 18-19 school year are listed below. Dinner is included for those who RSVP! To reserve your seat, please complete the registration form. If you have any questions, please call us at 580.581.2320.
CU Become a Teacher is made possible through an Oklahoma Teacher Shortage Grant from the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education's Oklahoma Teacher Connection.
- Monday, October 29th; Lawton; CETES @ 5:30
- Tuesday, October 30th; Elgin; 2nd Grade Building, Room 4 @ 5:30
- Thursday, November 1st; Altus High School Cafeteria @ 5:30
- Tuesday, November 13th; Cache 5th/6th Grade Building @ 5:30
- Thursday, November 15th; CU Duncan campus @ 5:30