$100 per eligible person who submits proper verification showing fully vaccinated status.
- Any currently enrolled students for the fall 2021 semester
- Any current full-time employees
- Any current part-time employees
- Fully Vaccinated – To be considered fully vaccinated, a student or employee must receive two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, or any WHO-approved vaccine; AND, 14 days have passed since the last dose.
- Student – Actively enrolled in at least 1 credit hour for the fall 2021 semester
- Employee – Full-time or part-time employee with CU including adjunct faculty and temporary workers
- Any person who is enrolled as a student and employed as a student worker, will be categorized as a student. Any full-time or part-time employee, who is also taking classes, will be considered an employee.
- Moderna and Pfizer (2 doses) or Johnson and Johnson (1 dose)
- Any World Health Organization (WHO) approved vaccines
Incentive Dates & Payments
- Program begins September 2, 2021 and will continue until closed but no earlier than December 3, 2021
- Any student or employee who was vaccinated before the beginning of this program may still participate but must show a vaccination record or other approved documentation to receive the incentive payment
For students who have successfully completed the vaccination process for COVID-19 and submitted verification, payment will be posted to accounts on the first disbursement cycle after validation of the application.
Payment for employees who have successfully completed the vaccination process for COVID-19 and submitted verification will be made on the first regular payroll after the validation process. Employees should be aware that payroll processing starts several days before payroll posts to employee accounts and the COVID-19 vaccination validation process should be completed by the start of this payroll process for the next payroll payment.
Any vaccination record submitted for the purpose of this incentive program will be protected and used exclusively for the purposes described above.
*All eligible students will receive this incentive payment through BankMobile using refund preferences defined in their BankMobile account. All employee monies will be paid through the payroll process and are subject to taxes and any additional withholdings the employee has established.
The University recognizes and supports individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical conditions or due to sincere religious objections; however the goal of this incentive program is to increase the percentage of the population with vaccinations and only fully vaccinated individuals are eligible for payment through this program.
Cameron University is providing a $100 cash incentive to get vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated (completion of all necessary doses according to vaccine type, plus 14 days after the last dose), please complete the required information below and submit a photo of your vaccination card or the verification document available from your respective health department.