Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Options in Cyber Security or Information Systems
The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program builds upon knowledge gained in the Associate in Applied Science in Information Technology and provides new areas of study. Options are available in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, and Cyber Security and Information Assurance. Important student outcomes for this program include significant communication and business skills required for success in industry careers.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will analyze IT ethical issues.
- Students will effectively communicate in writing with people in the information technology field.
- Students will develop computer programs using a high level programming language.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency at computer network installation.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency at database development.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to work effectively in teams.
- Students will effectively communicate orally with people in the information technology field.