Associate in Applied Science in Information Technology
The Associate in Science in Information Technology program is designed to prepare for employment requiring expertise as an information technology specialist. Graduates of this program will be successful in obtaining employment in a variety of positions in business, industry and government.
student earning Outcomes
- Students will classify IT ethical standards.
- Students will effectively communicate in writing with people in the information technology field.
- Students will develop computer programs using a programming language.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency at computer network installation.
- Students will effectively communicate orally with people in the information technology field.