Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Room and Board

The Accounts Receivable Office is responsible for reviewing room and board payments to ensure that your room and board account is current. If you have any questions regarding your room and board payments and/or difficulty using your meal plan on your ID card, please contact Sarah Frederick at (580) 581-2228 or by e-mail at

Room and board accounts with unpaid balances at the end of the semester are sent to an outside collection agency.

For general questions regarding living in University Housing, please refer to the Housing web page.