- Mandatory arrival for new F-1 international students: Monday, January 11, 2021.
- Mandatory Online International Student Orientation must be completed before arrival.
- Spring 2021 classes begin: Monday, January 11, 2021.
- Deadline to enroll in Spring 2021 classes: November 11, 2020.
Pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee
- Study in the States I-901 Fee Payment Tutorial
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) I-901 Fee Payment
Your Guide to Studying in the United States
- Information about completing the visa application and scheduling a visa interview is available on the Study in the States Website.
- Required Documents for Entry Into the United States
- F-1 Visa
- Form I-20
- Proof of Admission to Cameron University
- Financial Documentation
- I-901 SEVIS Fee Payment Receipt
Complete Immunization Requirements
- Oklahoma Statute, Title 70 §3244, requires that all students enrolled as a full-time or part-time student in an Oklahoma public or private post-secondary institution provide documentation of vaccinations against Hepatitis B and Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR).
- Health care, including immunizations, can be very expensive in the United States and we strongly encourage our students to complete this requirement before arriving at Cameron University.
- Cameron University all requires international students to provide evidence of having been test for Tuberculosis (TB). TB testing should be done within the six months prior to entrance or immediately upon entrance to Cameron University. QuantiFERON Gold TB Test is the only acceptable test.
Research Health Insurance Options
- Each student has the responsibility to set up his/her own insurance. Cameron University employees are not permitted to provide students with advice regarding the selection or purchase of individual health insurance. Health insurance provider information is provided as a courtesy and such provision in no way constitutes and endorsement or sanction of services provided by any insurance company.
Submit Airport Transport
- International Student Services is only able to provide transportation from the Lawton/Ft. Sill Airport (LAW) for incoming students on Thursday, January 3, 2019. The Lawton/Ft. Sill Airport is only available through a connecting flight from Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport (DFW).
- Students arriving on any other day will need to make arrangements on their own.
- Please complete the Airport Transport request at least 48 before the flight arrives in Lawton to guarantee pick up.
- If there are any flight delays or changes while traveling to Cameron University, please email email@example.com or call (580) 581-2838 Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm central time. If it is outside of those hours, please call (580) 583-3191. Transportation is not guaranteed if the flight is delayed or cancelled.
- Arrange Housing
- Please ensure that you have made housing arrangements prior to arrival in Lawton.
- CU Housing opens on Thursday, January 3, 2020.
- On-Campus dining facilities do not open until Monday, January 7, 2020.