The Cameron University School of Graduate and Professional Studies will host Graduate Preview Night at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, April 16 in the university’s Ross Hall Johnson Auditorium. The evening will feature a brief presentation about Cameron’s graduate admission process and information about financial aid for graduate school. Attendees will get the chance to meet with faculty from Cameron’s graduate programs, which include the Department of Business, the Department of Education, and the Department of Psychology. Light refreshments will be served.
Cameron University Master’s Degrees
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Education (concentrations in Literacy, Special Education, and Teaching and Learning)
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Science in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Behavioral Sciences (concentrations in General Psychology, Counseling, and Marriage and Family)
To register for Graduate Preview Night, fill out the form below. For more information, please contact Kaley Patterson, Graduate Admission Counselor, at email@example.com or at 580-581-6749.