HARDWARE & SYSTEMS SERVICES SUPPORT
- Minimum configuration: Pentium 800MHz with 256Mb of RAM
- MAC computer repair is outsourced.
Monitor and Printer Repair
- All hardware upgrades must be installed by ITS technicians.
New PC Computers
- ITS technicians will setup all new computers.
- Purchases of new technology relating to computers and peripherals must be
- reviewed by ITS for compatibility with existing technology.
Video / Data Projectors
- ITS supports the purchase, installation and troubleshooting of projectors.
- CUTV Network
- ITS, in cooperation with KCCU, supports the installation and support of CUTV.
- ITS, in cooperation with Ed Outreach, supports the installation, support and
- coordination of video conferencing and Distance Learning.
Phone and Voicemail
- ITS supports the phone and voicemail VoIP system, for support contact the HelpDesk at 2454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.