Editorial Information: The Southwest Business and Economics
Journal is puablished anually by the Business Research Center, Department
of Business, Cameron University, Lawton, Oklahoma. Articles on applied
business and economics topics are invited from faculty in Business and
Economics and from business professionals. Priority will be given to subjects
dealing with interpretations or new understandings, and sollutions to
problems faced by business and government leaders. This journal is
indexed in Cabell's Publishing Opportunities in Business and Economics.
1. All submitted work must be original work that is not under submission
to another hournal or under consideration for publication in another form.
2. Authors must submit three double-spaced typewritten copies of their
3. The cover page shall contain the title of the paper, author's name,
and affiliation. This page will be remoced when the paper is sent to a
referee. The first page of text should contain the title but not the name
of the author.
4. A separate abstract of not more than 100 words should be included.
5. Each table and figure should be on a separate page at the end of the
paper, with pro9per instructions about their placement in the paper.
6. Footnotes must be consecutively numbered and typed on a separate page
7. Cite references in the text, using The Chicago Manual of Style format,
e.g., "Banz (1981) was the first ..." or (Banz 1981).
8. The Southwest Business and Economics Journal will hold exclusive
rights after acceptance.
9. Authors should include their office and residence telephone numbers
and convenient times for contact.
10. Papers should be submitted to:
Dr. Syed Ahmed, Editor
Southwest Business and Economics Journal
Business Research Center
Department of Business
2800 W. Gore Boulevard
Lawton, Oklahoma 73505-6377
Back to Top