- Oklahoma Chemist of the Year Award, 2002 (in recognition of
research accomplishments and contribution to Chemistry in the State of
- Phillips Innovation Award, 2001 (in recognition of research
accomplishments in Computational Chemistry).
- Outstanding Graduate Student Award, Lynn Murray Senior
Scholarship, Univ. of Houston, 1976.
- Active member, American Chemical Society (since 1977)
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
- Outstanding Area
Governor Award, District 16 (Oklahoma), Toastmasters International,