Welcome to Cameron University AITP Student Chapter!
AITP offers opportunities for Information Technology (IT) leadership and education through partnerships with industry, government and academia. AITP provides quality IT related education, information on relevant IT issues and forums for networking with experienced peers and other IT professionals.
AITP will be, and will be recognized as, the Information Technology professional organization of choice for providing leadership opportunities, professional development and personal growth.
(1.) Integrity: We value professionalism and uphold the AITP Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
(2.) Respect: We build an inclusive environment through mentoring, delivering on commitments, working together with trust, and enjoying the camaraderie of each other.
(3.) Innovation: We learn, share insights, and encourage our members to make a difference today and for the future.
(4.) Service: We keep current in technology, business, and academia. We contribute to the Association, IT profession, and society utilizing leadership, appropriate solutions, and sound processes.
“Character, I learned, is far more important than technical knowledge. You want people who fit in with the culture of the company".(Margot Fraser, founder, Birkenstock)
- We aspire to be better leaders, better people.
- We excel through honesty.
- We treat others with respect.
- We demand ethical behavior of ourselves.
- We encourage out of the box thinking.
- We lead with confidence and inspire team members to achieve success.
- We don’t let fear of change paralyze us in reaching our goals.
- We are fiscally responsible.
- We take ownership in everything we do.
- We have fun.