1. _______________________ is defined as moles of solute per liter of solution.
2. __________________ is the process of adding more solvent to a solution.
3. A(n) ____________________ is a species that will not conduct electricity when dissolved in water.
4. ____________________ is the name of the process when an acid reacts with a base.
5. A(n) _______________________ is formed when solutions containing ions that form an insoluble species are mixed.
6. _______________________ is the process of adding an accurately-determined volume of solution to an unknown to determine the amount of the unknown.
7. Jumpin' Jack Flash is a _____________, and that was the subject of Chapter 10.
8. Pressure is _____________ per unit _____________.
9. A(n) ____________________ is a device that is used to measure pressure.
10. ____________________ Law relates pressure and volume.
11. _______________________, the coldest temperature possible, was discovered because of the study of the behavior of gases as the temperature is changed.
12. The _______________ Gas Equation relates the four parameters that can completely define a gas.
13. The _____________________ pressure that a gas in a mixture of gases would exert in the absence of all other gases in the mixture.
14. The _____________________________ Theory consists of five postulates that are used to describe the behavior of gases.
15. The ________________________ Equation includes terms to adjust for molecular volume and the intermolecular forces that a real gas would have.
16. Predict whether the following reactions will occur. If a reaction does occur, write the products and the net ionic equation for the reaction. If it does not occur, explain why there is no reaction.
AgNO3 + HCl
K2SO4 + FeBr3
Pb(NO3)2 + Cu
Zn + AgCl
2HCl + Na2CO3 CO2 + H2O + 2NaCl
Return to my homepage.