||Educator Leadership Academy
||Doctor of Musical Arts in Percussion Performance
University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK.
- Topic of final document: Multiple Percussion Performance Problems As Illustrated in Five Different Works Composed by Stockhousen, Smith-Brindle, Colgrass, Dahl, and Draft between 1959 and 1967.
- Secondary degree emphasis: Music Composition.
||Master of Music in Percussion Performance
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Music Theory Teaching Assistantship.
||Bachelor of Music Education, magna cum laude
Baylor University, Waco, TX.
- Percussion Concerto Soloist with Baylor Symphony
- Music Theory Teaching Assistantship
- Outstanding Senior Music Major Award.
Monahans, Texas, High School
- All-State Percussionist Three years (1967-69)
- Outstanding Senior English and Math Awards.
Page maintained by Jim Lambert.
Copyright © 2010. Cameron University.