Research Presentation Guidelines
- You must speak for 5 minutes and be prepared for questions.
- You should speak without referring constantly to your notes;
I would not recommend a prepared speech, but rather some key points
on a notecard or two.
- You should briefly describe the source on which
you will focus your analytical source essay.
- You should indicate the questions that you could potentially
examine with the source.
- You should indicate why you think the source is appropriate
for answering those questions.