Cameron University Muslim Club
Howell Hall Room: 211
December 01, 2017
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
All Members are Present
- Welcome greeting from CMA President and Advisor
- Short introduction of each member
- Serve Pizza and Drinks
- Discussion on how to raise fund for the club
- Dr. Johari suggested club should organize a pot luck for CU students and ask Lawton communities to join. “Food from different culture”. The pot luck should be in March before Spring break. Because April is a busy month for the school. There are many events going on at that time. The pot luck should be a great opportunity to recruit new member.
- Dr. Johari will create a website for the club or the VP, Farhin will create a group on Facebook for the club.
- Agree on having a meeting at least once a month. Probably sometime during 2nd week of the month.
- Use Facebook group chat for communication between members
- During Ramadan we should get together sometimes for Iftar and Prayers.
- Try to recruit member for next semester.
- Any idea is welcome.