Tips for VA Students
- Plan ahead financially because your VA educational benefits will start a month after you begin attending classes (ex: if you begin classes in August you should receive your first payment in early September for August attendance). Note: Adequate time must be given for processing time.
- Payments will be prorated according to the number of days in the month attended.
- Mixtures of different length courses can impact the rate of pursuit VA will pay you for the semester. Contact the CU-VA for additional information.
- Students transitioning from active duty status to veteran status: students admitted to CU while on active duty, will need to update their residency status with CU Admissions when switching to veteran status.
CU Financial Assistance
301 North Shepler
VA Work Study
314 North Shepler
- Disability services such as class accommodations
- CU Succeed Workshops
- Career Services
- Diversity Affairs
Student Wellness Center
121 North Shepler