Military Credit Evaluation

Military credit evaluations are free. You may request your official Joint Services Transcript (JST) at:

Air Force personnel need to have a CCAF (Community College of the Air Force) transcript sent to CU-Admissions. This is a fully accredited institution, and you should automatically be enrolled in CCAF as an Air Force member. You may request your official transcript from CCAF at

Prior evaluated military credit will not be re-evaluated by CU-VA. The university accepts evaluation that have been officially recorded on accredited institutions of higher education. Students must have a paid enrollment at CU before the military credit evaluation will be done.