AY 2017-2018 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will successfully complete required developmental coursework within the first 24 hours of college credits.
- Students successfully completing their development coursework in mathematics or English will enroll in a first college level course in that discipline within one year.
- Students who have successfully completed their developmental coursework in mathematics or English and are enrolled in a first college-level course in that discipline will successfully complete that course within two years.
- Students who have successfully completed their developmental coursework in reading will demonstrate college readiness on an approved reading placement test.
- Students will demonstrate discipline specific skills in English that indicate college preparedness in the discipline.
- Students will demonstrate discipline specific skills in mathematics that indicate college preparedness in the discipline.
- Students enrolling in mandatory tutoring will successfully complete the companion course in the discipline. Students are required to enroll in a companion one hour mandatory tutoring course after having unsuccessfully completed the same developmental course two or more times.
- Students successfully completing remediation by supplemental instruction will be successful in the co-requisite college-level course.
- Students needing developmental classes will enroll in co-requisite courses.