1. Open Doors students' parents/guardians will participate in at least one parent meeting.
2. Open Doors eighth grade students will submit an Oklahoma Promise application package.
3. Open Doors' seniors enrolling in Cameron University the fall semester following high school graduation will persist to the subsequent fall semester.
4. Ninth grade Open Doors participants will maintain at least a 2.75 average GPA each year.
5. Open Doors participants completing the end of year evaluation will score program career services with an "A" or "B" when asked about increased knowledge of career options.
6. Open Doors program alums will complete a postsecondary program within six years of graduating from high school.