The following outcomes are currently under review.
1. Students who participate in Office of Student Activities activities will connect to Cameron University.
2. Students who participate in the CU Leadership Academy and/or organization roundtables will learn leadership skills.
3. Student organization leaders will demonstrate effective communication skills.
4. Students who participate in community service will increase their dedication to civic engagement and will have a heightened sense of self awareness.
5. Students who participate in community service will be able to understand their impact and effect on their community through hands-on experiences.
6. Students who participate in community service will have an increased awareness of diversity through their interactions with agencies and other students.
7. Students who participate in Greek Life will be able to articulate their personal academic growth.
8. Students who participate in Greek Life will develop a commitment to social excellence.
9. Officers in the student government association will be able to articulate their leadership style.
10. Students who participate in student government will demonstrate ownership of their collegiate experience.
11. Students participating in leadership activities will be able to define a clear and definitive self-vision and mission.
12. Students participating in the Programming Activities Council will better understand themselves, others, and team dynamics.