340 - Chemistry - BS
AY 2014-2015 Student Learning Outcomes
- The student will demonstrate an understanding of major concepts and theoretical principles in chemistry with the ability to solve problems in an efficient and accurate manner.
- The student will integrate scientific literature for presentation.
- The student will conduct laboratory, computational and/or theoretical experiments and analyze and interpret the results.
- The student will clearly communicate scientific information through oral and written means.
- The student will demonstrate professional ethics.
- The student will demonstrate the ability to measure and characterize properties of matter using a variety of chemical instrumentation, laboratory techniques, statistical and computational methods.