- Data from processed applications submitted to the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education will be accurate.
- Students who have been admitted on transfer probation will understand the necessary requirements to achieve good academic standing.
- First time freshmen students who have been out of high school for 2 years and transfer students with less than 15 semester hours will attend orientation and understand the academic and support resources available at Cameron University.
- Students will have their applications for scholarships administered through the Admissions Office processed accurately.
- Student will be satisfied with the service provided by Admissions personnel.
Prospective Student Services
- First time freshman who graduated high school within the last year, perusing a degree,who have been contacted by an Admission Counselor will enroll at Cameron University.
- Aggie Ambassadors will communicate effectively and accurately.
- Prospective transfer students contacted by an Admissions Counselor will enroll at Cameron University.
- First time graduates who have been contacted by the Graduate Admissions Coordinator will enroll at Cameron University.
- Regional news media outlets will run accurate and positive news stories about Cameron University's events, activities and people based on information generated by the Public Affairs office.
- Users of Cameron University's website will receive current and accurate content.
- Clients will be satisfied with promotional materials that are created by the Office of Public Affairs.
The Testing Center
- Constituents in contact with the Testing Center will receive accurate and complete information regarding available tests, rationale for test selection, and/or testing procedures.
- Students taking computerized placement tests will understand the implications of their test scores.
- Cameron University faculty and staff will understand the computerized placement testing procedures, student options based on test results, and resources relating to other available testing services.
- Constituents will be served in an efficient and courteous manner.