120 - English - BA
AY 2011-2012 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will think and read critically.
2. Students will apply literary theory.
3. Students will conduct electronic as well as traditional research and be able to word process.
4. Students are knowledgeable about movements in literary history.
5. Students are knowledgeable about a diversity of literary traditions and genres.
6. Students are knowledgeable about the coding of diversity in literary texts.
7. Students will write well, with an understanding of rhetorical situation.
8. Students will write creatively, with competence in poetry and prose.