120 - English - BA
AY 2014-2015 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will think and read critically.
- Students will apply literary theory.
- Students will conduct electronic as well as traditional research and use software relevant to various print and electronic media.
- Students are knowledgeable about literary movements.
- Students are knowledgeable about literary genres.
- Students are knowledgeable about the coding of diversity in literary texts.
- Students will write well, with an understanding of rhetorical situation.
- Students will write creatively, with competence in poetry and prose.