120 - English - BA
AY 2012-2013 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will think and read critically.
2. Students will apply literary theory.
3. Students will conduct electronic as well as traditional research and use software relevant to various print and electronic media.
4. Students are knowledgeable about literary movements.
5. Students are knowledgeable about literary genres.
6. Students are knowledgeable about the coding of diversity in literary texts.
7. Students will write well, with an understanding of rhetorical situation.
8. Students will write creatively, with competence in poetry and prose.