140 - Communication - BA
AY 2013-2014 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate effective Public Speaking skills.
- Students will write effective, publishable and professional journalistic content for print, Internet and broadcast media.
- Students will create and produce photographic media for Internet and print.
- Students will create and produce object-based visual and textual media for Internet and print.
- Students will design and produce an informational and appealing digital presentation or project utilizing text, photographs, graphics, color and white-space.
- Students will construct a traditional academic research paper that includes evidence of critical thinking, comparing/contrasting, evaluating and defending a main thesis.
- Students will create and produce original, professional audio and video content for Internet and traditional mass media.