305 - Accounting - BACC
AY 2011-2012 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will demonstrate understanding of the broad foundations of business.
2. Students will demonstrate the critical thinking skills necessary to make effective business decisions.
3. Students will display interpersonal skills conducive to positive business relationships.
4. Students will be able to analyze the competitive environment and develop integrative business strategies.
5. Students will be able to use accounting systems to prepare accounting information.
6. Students will be able to evaluate and interpret accounting information.
7. Students will be able to collect and summarize evidence to 1) justify a position or opinion or 2) support a course of action using accounting standards, regulations, theory, laws, or accounting records.