305 - Accounting - BACC
AY 2013-2014 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will understand the broad foundations of business.
- Students will apply critical thinking skills necessary to make effective business decisions.
- Students will display interpersonal skills conducive to positive business relationships.
- Students will analyze the competitive environment and develop integrative business strategies.
- Students will use accounting systems to prepare accounting information.
- Students will evaluate and interpret accounting information.
- Students will collect and summarize evidence to 1) justify a position or opinion or 2) support a course of action using accounting standards, regulations, theory, laws, or accounting records.
- Students will understand the fundamental principles of financial and cost accounting, taxation, and auditing.