400 - Agriculture - BS
AY 2012-2013 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will demonstrate knowledge in the basic principles and practices of the sciences of agricultural production, maintenance, and development of crops and livestock.
2. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the economics and sciences of management, utilization and conservation of soils and other resources which support agriculture enterprises and impact society.
3. Students will demonstrate appropriate scientific ethics.
4. Students will solve problems utilizing relevant information technology.
5. Students will locate, interpret, and analyze scientific literature in agriculture and natural resources.
6. Students will effectively communicate in writing about agriculture and natural resources concepts, methods, and analysis.
7. Students will effectively communicate orally about agriculture and natural resources concepts, methods, and analysis.
8. Students will effectively work in groups.