400 - Agriculture - BS
AY 2011-2012 Student Learning Outcomes
1. Students will demonstrate knowledge in the basic principles and practices of the sciences of agricultural production, maintenance, and development of crops and livestock.
2. Students will demonstrate an understanding of the economics and sciences of management, utilization and conservation of soils and other resources which support agriculture enterprises and impact society.
3. Demonstrate appropriate interpersonal skills and ethics necessary for successful employment.
4. Students will utilize emerging information technologies to apply scientific principles to problem solving in agriculture and natural resource management
5. Students will demonstrate the ability to read and analyze scientific or technical papers critically and communicate that information in competent oral and written skills.