360 - Interdisciplinary Studies - BS
AY 2013-2014 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will communicate effectively.
- Students will apply appropriate theory and research to address problems.
- Students will compare and contrast discipline perspectives and articulate logical arguments about how the disciplines are interrelated in society.
- Students will engage in critical thinking and to construct an argument that includes multiple perspectives.
- Students will identify and apply appropriate ethical principles to decision making processes.