Academic Advising Center
1. Students will be satisfied with their advisement session.
2. Students will utilize advisement to understand the significance of successfully completing remedial/developmental classes before the 24 GPA hours mark and therefore avoid being placed on the Zero-level hold.
3. Students will select a major that is congruent with their interests, abilities, and career goals.
4. The Advisors will perform advisements and enrollments without errors that require administrative action. Students will not report that they were 'misadvised' from anyone working in the AAC.
5. Continuing students will be able to create a workable tentative class schedule by following a pre-developed degree checksheet.