Department of Chemistry, Physics and Engineering
The Department of Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering at Cameron University:
Provides both a liberal arts and professional education in the Physical Sciences and Engineering at the undergraduate level by providing:
1) a rigorous basic education in chemistry and physics both in theory and practice at various levels appropriate for students to prepare to become professionals in their selected fields of study as a major in chemistry or physics;
2) an education appropriate for those students preparing to teach science in the secondary schools;
3) provide two years of education for students within the field of engineering;
4) coursework appropriate for students to understand physical science as part of their General education curriculum; and
5) theory and practice in the physical sciences for those students preparing for healthcare and other careers requiring chemistry and physics.