The Office of Admissions is seeking to add to our team for the Fall 2019 semester. Job duties include, but are not limited to frontline customer service, data entry, distributing material campus-wide as requested, providing campus tours (large and small), preparing material and envelopes for mailings, running various errands as directed, copying, filing, sorting, scanning of documents, shredding, answering telephones, working with campus-specific computer programs and performing other office duties as assigned. This position is fast-paced, multi-functional and offers a variety of responsibilities that will provide work experience for any student.
--- (Edited on 6/11/2019 1:22 pm [GMT-0500] by mwhitman) ---
--- (Edited on 6/12/2019 8:44 am [GMT-0500] by mwhitman) ---Job Requirements
• Must be eligible for Federal funding.
• Must be reliable, punctual and able to work unsupervised.
• Must have a positive, upbeat attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and good organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to multi-task and able to adapt quickly to any situation, able to answer multiple phone lines, make phone calls in a clear professional manner, provide concise written messages, and provide accurate information to visitors and students.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel and must have good typing skills.
• Must adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality and work ethics.
• Physical requirements: Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time, engage in repetitive motion of wrist, hands and/or fingers, able to crouch and/or bend, and able to lift up to 25lbs.
To apply for this position, please download the application, complete and sign appropriately. Upon completion, please deliver or mail the completed/signed application along with (1) a cover letter, (2) current resume, and (3) a copy of your Fall 2019 schedule to:
Office of Admissions
North Shepler Tower, Room 227
Attn: Kay K. Means
Important note: Only those candidates who have submitted a complete application with requested documentation will be considered for the position.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
|Date Posted||6/11/2019 1:22 pm|
|Location||Office of Admissions, North Shepler Tower, Room 227|