The Office of Enrollment Management and Student Success is seeking to add to our team. Job duties will include, but are not limited to: greeting guests, office support ( copying, filing, sorting, shredding, answering telephones, preparing mailings, data entry), distributing material as requested campus wide, working with campus specific computer programs and performing other office duties as assigned. This position offers a variety of responsibilities that will provide work experience for any student.
--- (Edited on 8/13/2019 4:27 pm [GMT-0500] by mwhitman) ---Job Requirements
• Must be eligible for federal work study funding.
• Availability to work 20 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
• Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
• Ability to answer the telephone and make calls in a clear professional manner.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Reliable, punctual, and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Strong organization and filing skills.
• Functional skills of Microsoft Office Suites specifically Word and Excel. Good typing skills.
• A positive attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality.
• Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to engage in repetitive motion of wrist, hands and/or fingers, ability to crouch, and/or bend, ability to lift up to 25lbs, ability to
stand/walk long periods of time.
Please download the application and complete/sign. Deliver a completed application, along with (1) letter of application, (2) copy of your cmTent schedule, and (3) a current resume to:
North Shepler, Room 424A
* Incomplete Applications will not be considered
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
|Date Posted||8/13/2019 4:27 pm|
|Location||North Shepler, Room 424A|