The Office of Enrollment Management and Student Success is seeking to add to our team. Job duties will include but are not limited to: data entry, office support (copying, filing, sorting, shredding, answering telephones), distributing material as requested campus wide, working with campus specific computer programs and performing other office duties as assigned. This
--- (Edited on 8/7/2017 4:49 pm [GMT-0500] by lwray) ---Job Requirements
• Available to work flexible hours.
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Reliable, punctual and able to work unsupervised.
• Ability to answer and make calls in a clear professional manner.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel spreadsheets; good typing skills.
• A positive attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality.
• Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to engage in repetitive motion of wrist, hands and/or fingers, ability to crouch, and/or bend, ability to lift up to 25lbs, ability to stand/walk long periods of time.
Please download the application, complete and sign. Deliver a completed application, along with (1) letter of application, (2) a current transcript (unofficial are acceptable), (3) a current resume to, and (4) current class schedule:
North Shepler, Room 212
ATTN: Miriam Hernandez
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
|Date Posted||8/1/2017 11:35 am|
|Location||Enrollment Management and Student Success|