National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR) 2019
More information will be announced soon.
NCUR's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR) is strongly committed to the wide expression of all forms and topics of undergraduate research, by all members of the undergraduate research community, and views with great concern any actions or policies that affect that commitment to inclusivity. As Elizabeth Ambos, CUR’s Executive Officer notes: “CUR’s programs, including its signature student research conference, the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR), serve as “home” for all champions and practitioners of undergraduate research, scholarship, and creative inquiry.”
Session (Presentation) Information
FAN Session Guidelines
Visual Arts Presentations
Performing Arts Presentations
All abstracts must be in December. Notifications will begin January through mid-February. Should your abstract be accepted, you may register for the conference using the same login information.
Before you register for NCUR 2019 make sure you check out the FREE Pre-Conference Workshops. There are five tracks to choose from. Space is limited!
- Cameron University will pay the registration fee for all Cameron students and staff. Select the "Invoice My Institution" option and provide the CU Conference Coordinator contact information below:
Dr. Sylvia Burgess
Conference coordinators will receive an email invoice listing all registrants under their name, as well as payment options.
- All NCUR attendees must register individually. Abstracts are tied to student registrations.
- All faculty and staff accompanying students must register individually.
- Registration fees include participation in the Pre-Conference Workshops of the conference. Not included in the registration fees are dinners, incidental expenses, hotel costs, or excursion costs.
- More information will be available soon.
- Requests for specific presentation dates and times will not be accepted.
- Only one registration per email address.
- Onsite registration is the only option after deadline.
- On-site registrants will receive registration material on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
- Refunds and/or Cancellation Fees
Successful Conference Participation
- Register by deadline. Onsite registration is the only option after the deadline.
- Develop your presentation based on Session Information guidelines above.
- FREE Poster Printing for Cameron students if submitted no later than printing deadline!
- Save poster file on flash drive
- Deliver to Cameron University Printing Services by deadline.
- Printing is not guaranteed after deadline, and any printing fees incurred become the responsibility of the student.
- Bus Reservation: Reserve a seat on the bus. Bus departure is scheduled each day from the Cameron University Library parking lot. An email confirmation with additional details will be sent prior to the travel dates.
- Complete the Voluntary Assumption of Risk and Informed Consent (T8) form, and submit to the Office of Extended Learning via:
Mail: Cameron University
2800 W Gore Blvd., Ross Hall #121
Lawton, OK 73505
In person: Ross Hall #121
- Make your 2019 NCUR presentation.