MSBS: Marriage and Family Track - Part Time
Mostly Face-to-Face with Online Summers
|Start August 2019 - Graduate May 2023|
5393 Systems Theory (night)
5243 Adv. Psych Personality (night)
|5033 Basic Counsel Skills* (night)
5053 Statistics (night
|5203 Human Develop (online)
|2||5013 Research Methods (night)
5323 Foundations M&F (night)
|5333 Assessment of M&F* (night)
5003 Ethics (night)
|5223 Psych of Aging (online)
|3||5353 Theories M&F* (night)
5383 Social & Cultural Found (night)
|5343 M&F Therapy* (night)
5363 Psychopathology (online)
Apply for comp
|4||5893 Practicum in M&F I
[5043 Human Sexuality** (night)]
|5903 Practicum in M&F II
[Crisis Intervention** (day)]
* Skill Set Course = very strict attendance policy
** Available but not required
~ Both summer courses can be taken during the same session.
While this is the current projected rotation, it is subject to change.
- Most day classes meet from 11:00 - 1:45; most night classes meet 6:30-9:15.
- Failure to complete a course in the designated semester will likely delay projected graduation.
- Courses in brackets are not likely to qualify for financial assistance.
- It is the student's responsibility to know if/when he/she qualifies for financial assistance.
- Students have a maximum of 6 years to complete the degree.
- Students must pass the comprehensive exam to earn the MSBS degree.