Multimedia Design - Bachelor Degree
The AAS degree also apply to the BS program. In
addition, graduates of this program when given a training need will be
- Identify learner.
- Develop task analysis.
- Write specifications.
- Guide development activities.
- Develop and incorporate advanced computer graphics.
- Employ Instructional Systems Design using multiple tools.
- Use authoring program language to refine application.
- Develop storyboards, shot lists, and production schedules.
- Incorporate and edit audio and video.
- Write and edit text.
- Serve as a member of a multimedia team and gain experience to serve as a team leader.
- Perform web authoring and design.