Military Science - Scholarships
The Army ROTC scholarship is among the best scholarship packages in the nation. It puts a quality education within the reach of many students and adds several unique benefits. The Army ROTC scholarship includes:
- up to 100% tuition and mandatory fees for up to 4 years (5 years for nursing).
- Annual stipend of $3000 - $5000.
- $1200 per year book allowance.
- Room and board waivers possible.
For students seeking leadership skills, service opportunities, or a career in the military, ROTC is one of the best ways to achieve these goals. ROTC not only pays for college but also provides a meaningful career as an Active Duty or Reserve officer. Currently more than 75% of the commissioned officers in the United State Army, Army Reserve and National Guard are graduates of an ROTC program.
Out of more than 270 colleges and universities that offer ROTC, Cameron is ranked in the top 15% in the nation and is the highest ranked program in Oklahoma. Cameron University provides full support to our program and is an outstanding education value.
Scholarship applications are taken year-round and are available to current students as well as incoming freshmen and transfer students. Scholarships may be used for undergraduate or graduate study.
- US citizenship.
- 2.5 GPA (college, or high school if less than 12 college credits).
- 19 ACT or 920 SAT score (for 4-year scholarship applicants).
- Under age 31 upon graduation.
- Pass a physical exam and physical fitness test.
- Not a single parent.
- No felony or serious misdemeanor convictions.
These are the basic requirements. Additional standards may apply.