The Center for Emerging Technologies and Entrepreneurial Studies (CETES) at Cameron University presents Tech Night on Tuesday, January 21 at 6 p.m. This month’s presentation features Brandon Boozer of Batteries Plus Bulbs, who will discuss how society’s fiscal and environmental “green” needs are impacting residential and commercial lighting as well as automotive electrical systems. The session will take place in Room 207 at CETES. Tech Night is open to the public at no charge and provides a networking opportunity for people interested in different technologies and their applications.
Boozer’s presentation will be of interest to commercial /residential property owners and people in the automotive industry. The presentation will include:
- What is driving the lighting revolution?
- Saving money by getting the right type of bulb
- LED lighting – present and future
- The future of automotive batteries and electrical systems: start/stop needs, AGM batteries and more
- Alternative energy: current and future hybrids and plug-in batteries.
For more information about Tech Night, contact CETES at 581-5447.
January 16, 2014