Looking for tips about starting a new business or growing your existing enterprise? Head to Cameron University’s Duncan campus on Wednesday, July 17 for “Business Incentives and Financing Seminar: Resources to Help Start or Grow Your Business.” The seminar takes place from 1:15 – 4:15 p.m. and is geared to entrepreneurs and current business-owners.
Featured topics and presenters include:
- State Incentives (Oklahoma Department of Commerce)
- Risk Capital, Angel Investors & Venture Capital (i2E)
- SBIR & STTR (& other grant programs) (OCAST)
- Preparing for SBA/USDA loan assistance (OSBDC)
- Business plans and marketing support (Business & Industry staff members of technology centers)
- Crowd Funding and Local Angel Networks (Center for Emerging Technologies and Entrepreneurial Studies (CETES)
- Financing Solutions for industry, healthcare and education (Oklahoma Finance Authority)
For more information, contact CETES at 580-581-5447.
July 15, 2013