- All textbooks are library use only.
- Each item is due back to the information desk within four hours of check out, except when borrowed near closing time.
- After the first hour each textbook is returned late, the borrower will be blocked for one day. For each two hours, after the first hour, that the textbook is turned in late the borrower will be blocked for an additional day per item.
- Failure to return an item in good condition and without marking results in a charge consisting of the full replacement cost of the item plus a $25.00 processing fee.
- A borrower may borrow a maximum of two textbooks simultaneously, provided each one has a different title.
- No renewals are permitted.
- Each item may be borrowed once per day.
- A borrower should return textbooks to the library staff and should retain his or her receipts as proof of return.
Last updated: 06/19/2017