In order to provide a peaceful place for research, study, and reading for Cameron students, faculty, and staff the following rules will apply:
- Persons disrupting the learning environment may be required to leave in accord with Cameron University Student Handbook section 2.02h and Appendix B.
- Children under the age of twelve should not be left unattended for safety reasons.
- Computers are for Cameron course work.
- Headphones are for audio listening.
- The group study rooms are for projects that require talking.
- The first floor water fountain hallway is the designated cell phone use area.
- The food and drink area is located on the first floor tiled area.
- Only bottled water is allowed outside of the food and drink area.
- The use of tobacco products is not allowed within the library.
- The library is not responsible for the loss of unattended personal belongings.