Faculty Carrel Guidelines
- Cameron University faculty members may apply for carrel assignments through the Director of Library Services office.
- Each assignment is one year in duration with reassignment possible.
- Faculty members who wish to keep circulating materials in carrels should borrow them through the circulation desk.
- Faculty members should not leave non-circulating materials in carrels when their materials are not in use.
- Carrel holders should not store or use food, tobacco products, or electrical appliances other than computers in their carrels.