- Make your password at least 8 characters in length
- Mix the characters so that your password includes uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols
- Don't use words found in the dictionary
- Don't use names of friends, family, pets, sports, etc.
- Never use your user ID as your password
- If you write down your password, NEVER place it near your computer.
- While using Windows, press CTRL + ALT + DEL at any time
- Select the Change Password option
- Enter your old password
- Enter your new password
- Enter your new password again, to confirm