The Institutional Research, Assessment, and Accountability office is always available to help with assessment questions. In addition to contacting us directly about specific assessment questions at email@example.com or 581-7962, the following assessment resources are available:
- Lending Library – we have a variety of books dealing with assessment and teaching and learning that can be checked out through the IRAA office.
- Sampling Guidelines
- Sample Size Calculator
- Research Randomizer
- Assessment Definitions and Guidelines
- Workshops – each year workshops are offered through IAC and supported by the IRAA office. Topics from past workshops are listed below. For upcoming workshops, or to request a workshop, please email the IRAA office.
IAC Workshops on:
- Additional Resources
- Examples of rubrics and sample data tables – Although the type of data table may vary depending on the specific assessment measure, we are happy to provide examples of rubrics, data tables derived from rubrics, item analysis reports, and trend analysis graphs.
- User Document – a user document with specific instructions for entering information can be found in Document Management under WEAVE.