ISC Contest Regulations
- All entrants must be regularly enrolled high school students.
- Contests will be held only at the times and places scheduled. (Students will be directed to overflow rooms at the time of the contest by department personnel).
- Only entrants and university officials may be present in contest areas.
- Names of individuals and sweepstakes winners will be posted on a PowerPoint display in the McCasland Ballroom.
- Contestants may not bring any materials or equipment to the testing rooms unless they have been specifically approved for a particular test.
- Students may not repeat a test which they have taken in previous years. (Exceptions: Art, American History, Human Ecology, United States Government, World History, and Sociology).