The intramural sports program offers students, faculty and staff the opportunity to participate in many sports and activities on a competitive and recreational level. All skill levels are welcome and there is no fee to participate. All you need is your Cameron ID card. Sports include flag football, basketball, bowling, volleyball, soccer and much more.
How to Sign Up
All sign-ups for the current season are online only. There is no in-person registration. If a sport is full, add your team to the waitlist.
To register for any sport, you just need to sign-up through IMleagues! It’s that simple!!
I. Creating Account – must be done by all intramural participants
- Go to the Cameron IMleagues homepage
- Fill in all the blanks. Please use your @cameron.edu address for much smoother registration process
- Go to your @cameron.edu mail and look for message from imleagues
- Follow link on page ‘follow this link’
- Account created successfully, click ‘ok’ and fill out status information and new password (if asked)
- Once account created you will be taken to your imleagues home page
All currently enrolled Cameron students are eligible to participate in intramural sports; as well as, all faculty and staff members. Students must be enrolled in at least one credit hour to participate. Every person participating in a sport must show their Cameron University ID card and sign in before being allowed to play for that day. Members of a varsity sport are ineligible to compete in intramurals of their respective sport.