Steps to Becoming a Cameron Graduate Student:
- Review Cameron University's graduate admissions requirements and apply for admissions;
- Once admitted, contact the graduate coordinator for the degree program to establish a plan of study;
- Enroll in classes. The graduate coordinator for the degree program will enroll you in classes. There is no online or self enrollment.
- Students who have earned a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university or students who are in their last semester and within 16 credit hours of graduating may be considered for admissions;
- Admission status will be determined based upon undergraduate grade point average and receipt of transcripts. To be granted unconditional admissions, students must have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher;
- International students are encouraged to apply and should contact the International Office for assistance with form I-20 and VISA requirements. The International Office can be reached at (580) 581-2838 or at email@example.com;
- Applications may be submitted throughout the year.
- Complete an application for admission. Applications are available through the Office of Admissions or online;
- Pay a one-time application fee of $15.00; International student application fee of US $35.00;
- Provide official transcripts detailing graduate and undergraduate work from ALL previously attended colleges or universities. Each transcript is required whether or not the student's final transcript with the degree posted includes all transfer credits.
Cameron's graduate course schedules are designed to fit busy schedules. In addition to offering classes during the day several classes in each degree are offered during evening hours, on weekends, or online.
The Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Organizational Leadership courses are offered completely online and in traditional classroom formats.
For further information regarding course scheduling options, please consult Cameron University's course schedule.
Notes from the Admissions Staff:
You cannot enroll in graduate courses for the semester unless you have been admitted to the university. There are no exceptions. Classes start to fill up one to two months prior to the semester and enrollment is first come, first served. We cannot hold a spot in a class for non-admitted students or for students who have holds on their accounts which prevent enrollment. Please keep in mind that it takes one to two business days for a completed application to be processed and that your application is not considered complete without all required materials. Each additional submission (e.g. a transcript submitted after an application) can take an additional one to two business days to process.
Please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at at (580) 581.2289 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.