MSBS: General Psychology Track - PT - Option 2
Part Time with Summers | Mostly Face-to-Face at Night
|Start ODD Fall|
5243 Adv. Psych Personality (night)
5383 Social & Cultural Found (night)
5053 Statistics (night)
Elective: 5223 Psy of Aging (night)
|5203 Human Develop (online)
|2||5013 Research Methods (night)
Elective (5393 Systems Theory at night OR 5043 Human Sexuality at night)
5003 Ethics (night)
5363 Psychopathology (night)
|5413 Adv. Human Cog (online)
Apply for comp
|3||5583 Adv. Social Psy (online)
While this is the current projected rotation, it is subject to change.
- Most day classes meet from 11:00-1:45; most night classes meet from 6:30-9:15.
- Failure to complete a course in the designated semester will likely delay projected graduation.
- Courses in brackets are not likely to qualify for financial assistance.
- It is the student's responsibility to know if/when he/she qualifies for financial assistance.
- Students have a maximum of 6 years to complete the degree.
- Students must pass a comprehensive exam to earn the MSBS degree.
- Students who graduate under this track do not have a qualifying degree for licensure as an LPC or LMFT.