|Type||The Tylenol Scholarship program is open to health care majors.|
• Must be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico or the District of Columbia.
• Graduate and undergraduate students enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university, graduate schools, or vocational/technical schools.
• Must be enrolled in a health care related field.
• Must have completed at least one year of undergraduate work or graduate studies by the spring semester of the year that they apply.
• Must have one or more years of school remaining.
|How to Apply||
To access the Tylenol scholarship application online, you will need to go the following website to apply, and locate the current scholarship page for: Tylenol Scholarship Application. The 2014 application should be open from around April 15 2014 to June 15 2014.
|Priority Date||Applications available April 15 to June 15, 2014.|